Below is some information regarding portfolio ticket allocation:
- You will have been allocated a certain amount of tickets for your portfolio and will not be able to allocate more tickets than you were allocated.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you allocate the correct amount of tickets to each project.
In order to allocate tickets to projects please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Sign in to Quicket
Click here to sign in to your Quicket account. When tickets were allocated to you we would have created a Quicket account for you if you did not have one already. If you need to retrieve your password please click here and we will send you password reset instructions.
Step 2: Click on the link to get to your management page
When tickets were allocated to you Quicket would have sent you an email with instructions. In that email there is a link to your portfolio ticket allocation management portal. After clicking on this link you should see a screen similar to the picture below
In the above screen you will see the following sections:
- Tickets you can allocate to projects: This section gives you a breakdown of how many tickets have been allocated to your portfolio. This is the amount of tickets that you are able to distribute to creative projects.
- Projects you have allocated to: This section shows you any projects that you have already allocated to. In the above image no projects have been allocated tickets, but there is one waiting to be filled in.
Step 3: Fill in the projects details
Fill in the details of the project that you are allocating tickets to. All fields are required:
- Lead name: The name of the person who is heading up the creative project
- Creative Project: The name of the creative project
- Email: The email address of the person who is heading up the creative project
- Cellphone: The cellphone number of the person who is heading up the creative project
- Type: What type of project is this (Art work, Mutant Vehicle, Theme camp)
- Tickets bought: This will show you how many tickets have been bought out of the number you have allocated. The above example shows 0/0 because no tickets have yet been allocated and bought.
- Actions: Certain actions that can be performed on this row
Once you have filled in the details of the creative project click on the Allocate tickets button. This will bring up a window like the one below
Select from the drop down how many tickets you would like to allocate to this project. Once you are done click OK. You can add more projects if you know their details by clicking the Add group button.
Step 4: Save your changes
After you are happy, click the big Save all my changes button at the bottom of the page. After saving changes you will have the following options in the Actions drop down next to Allocate tickets
- Allocate tickets: This will bring up the screen to select what tickets to allocate
- Delete group: This will delete the group from the system. You can only do this if the group has not allocated any tickets
- Manage group members: This will take you to the management page for the project where you can manage their project members. For more information on this please view this help article.
- Resend SMS: This will re-send SMS instructions to the project lead
- Resend Email: This will re-send email instructions to the project lead
If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.