The best way to promote your event is through social media, so why not sell your tickets there as well? Simply connect Quicket to your Facebook page and add an additional tab to your page where your guests can browse, pick and then pay for tickets without leaving Facebook.
Start by logging into your Quicket account and going to My Events, then click Manage next to your event.
From the left-side menu of your event dashboard, go to Integrate and Sell on Facebook.
Click Connect with Facebook, select which of your Facebook pages you'd like to sell tickets on, and click Add Page Tab.
Please note that you have to be a Page Administrator of the Facebook page to add this functionality.
Once you have added the tab to your Facebook page you can move it to the spot of your choice by following the instructions below.
1. Go to your Facebook Page.
2. Click on the MORE drop-down.
3. Click Manage tabs.
4. Move the Tickets tab into the top 4 options.
5. Save and reload your page.
Once this is done your tickets can be sold on Facebook on any Desktop computer.
Please note two instances this will not work:
1. Mobile users cannot see tabs. Tabs are a desktop-only setting on Facebook.
2. Your event will not display here if your event is set to private on Quicket.
Once you're done, click on the tab to load the content and test the purchase process. Then let all your followers know you added the tab.